Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dazzle Me!


LADIES! Lend a listening ear! A friend at work told me about a shoe of the month club. Are you drooling yet? I was! I've purchased 2 pairs now and have been really happy with the system thus far. Founded by THE Kim Kardashian herself (you know I'm a huge fan - I think its our common big booty trait that gives me some kind of a connection with her) ShoeDazzle.com chooses the most current shoes for you every month based on your style. You fill out a "Fashion Survey" and based on those results each month a stylist chooses 5 pairs of shoes for you to select from. YOU then pick 1 pair from the group and order for 39.95/month. The best part is if you don't like your selections you can request a new group of 5 shoes OR if Valentine's Day has you strapped this month, skip it with NO penalties! You'll recieve an email on the first of next month with 5 new pairs to choose from. Here's a couple that I've picked! These boots were a steal at $40! I love the bow at the top. The blue snake skin pumps were hit with my outfit on New Year's Eve. Don't judge me, but I've even opened a seperate checking account for this shoe club! What?! I coudn't stand my hubby rolling his eyes at me any more! You won't either!

2 comments:

  1. It's really only $40?!? I'm so in! Btw I'm in the BBC (big booty club) also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the brown boots today in the mail!! Love, Love, Love them!! Just need a cute dress to wear them with :)

    ReplyDelete